Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Learning to Etsy: The start

As a relative newb to the Etsy scene I want to jump in with both feet and make the most money I can in the quickest way possible. There are sites everywhere that have suggestions on how to drive traffic to your Etsy site and all of them sound like a good idea, but I want to know what works best. I'm not sure what the right way to test the different suggestions would be, but every two weeks I will try one suggestion and report the results. I will use one week for the suggestion and one week for a buffer, I know it isn't exactly scientific, but it is the closest I can think of today. For each suggestion I will talk about how much time it takes to follow, how easy or hard it is, if there is a change in my traffic, etc. Hopefully this will give other newbs the info they need to pick campains that will work for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment