Saturday, October 9, 2010

Posting Spree






I know its not recommended to post a ton of items at once, but I haven't been good at uploading one a day. Instead I have been posting about four a day. I'm almost done posting all I have. I'm starting to describe them on Homemade Pendants and Crafts. I'm working on talking about the pendants in a more dynamic way. I'm still learning how to sell these things.

But anyway my Halloween pendants are available for sale on DamikDesigns. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to leave them in my store after Halloween ends.

I'm mixing things up in my SEO campaign. I'm posting articles with links back on Squidoo and Hubpages. I don't know if I'm going to see results from that, but I'm having a fun time with it. You know I'm just going to crow the first time I see money from one of these endeavors.

Crap, I just realized I've forgotten to use tags on my posts. I'm still getting used to this.I'm sorry about the picture layout, I can't figure out how to make them integrated into the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment