Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Pendant Disappointment


OK when I said that I ruined 3 of my pendants, I was wrong. More like I ruined 1/3 of them. I almost don't want to even bother photographing them for the oops section. I guess I should, because at least I'll be getting my card out there.

There is one that I did that I think I may have turned from an oops to something cool, but I'm not sure. I'm calling it bloody frightening. The resin dripped off over the side and I colored it red in hopes that it would look like blood. I think it worked out well, but I'm not sure if it is good enough to not be an oops. I know I should post it on etsy and get there opinion, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I also have to post my Halloween pendants for sale, I just haven't. No reason but sheer laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment