Monday, September 20, 2010

Business card challenge

So the business card campaign was a bust. I couldn't find a place to post them. I did donate a bunch of my pendants for a friend's baby's surgery fund and I put business cards in with them, but I don't know how many of them he sold, or if anybody who bought them checked out my site.

I had a campaign going through stumble and it generated a lot of traffic each day, but I wasn't getting any sales. I'm not sure if I'm going to try another ppc advertisement right now.

My next experiment is going to be SEO advertising. Using key words and the like for "search engine optimization". This one is going to be a lot of work, I'm not sure if I should start now or wait until I have passed my tests for school. I should be dedicating my time to study, not business venture. IDK.

I got my kiln working. I bought a new catalytic thermometer for it and I have tested the temps that it goes to. It will get hot enough for annealing. I haven't seen how hot it gets on high, so I don't know if it will get hot enough for fusing, but it got close, so I think it will. I am excited to by glass and start fusing, if I can. I got a laser printer so I can fuse pictures. I have an idea where people send me their little kids drawings in black and white and I fuse them on a pendant. I don't know if that is a good idea or not, but I think it is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment