Saturday, September 25, 2010

A great find!

I'm trying hard to drive traffic to my etsy. I found a really great site walton.communications. I've been enjoying it as a resource. He has put out a really great ebook that is easy to read and full of good information and he has an awesome forum where he answers questions.

I was flattered to see that he used one of my questions for his blog.

So I'm going to make some Halloween pendants in hopes to sell for the season. The thing is I'm out of bails to glue on them. I used all of mine for the pendants I donated to a friend's garage sell. He was trying to raise money for his son's surgery. I hope he sells a lot, but I digress.

I went to the Hobby Lobby to buy some and I stumbled onto a wondrous sight; fuseworks! Glass ready to fuse and inexpensive enough for me to mess it up a few time. I am totally going to come back when I have money. I have to wait because my husband wouldn't let me hook for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment