Saturday, September 25, 2010

Working this SEO thing

So I've started to work the SEO campaign and I have to admit it is very overwhelming. I don't think I'll have the results in two weeks, I don't think I'll have it fully up and running in the two weeks. But I'm giving it the ol' college try.

I've started a new blog on wordpress to highlight my work. That doesn't mean I won't highlight my work here to, but the wordpress site is more like my booth babe. It is tarted up to lure people in to see my wares. Or it will be when I get done with it. Right now it is basic and boring.

I'm still excited to start working on my fused glass. I need to buy glass and kiln liner paper to start. I'm selling my car, and if I get what I'm asking for it, I should be able to buy a metric assload of supplies.

I also asked at a farmers marked how I would get a booth for next year. That didn't go well. I think they are sort of like a private club. The people I asked seemed to give me the runaround and the person who finally had answers for me seemed like he was actively trying to discourage me from applying. I don't know, now I think I want to apply out of spite.

No comments:

Post a Comment