Monday, January 3, 2011

Am I wasting my time?

I'm not feeling good about my work right now. That's not true, I'm feeling great about my work, I'm not feeling good about selling it. Every time I post a new one I think I'm not going to sell it anyway. I feel like I'm lost in the internet. I know that I have to do something to get myself found. I'm not doing the SEO like I should and I'm not even sure that will be enough to get me noticed. My plan is to post a new pendant everyday, but I'm not being as consistent as I should.

I did post a new one today and you can see it on my Handmade Pendants and Crafts blog. I'm highlighting a fun butterfly pendent. I need to post more for sale, but I don't enjoy taking the pictures, editing the pictures, labeling the pictures, organizing the pictures, and anything else to do with the pictures. My camera isn't the best. I need to buy a new one, but I'm not sure which one does the best Macro pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment