Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trying new things

So I've been trying to branch out with my marketing. I'm planning to start tweeting again, I'm going to be focusing on my Facebook page, not my personal page but the Damik's Design page. I also started a Meylah page, I don't know much about Meylah, but it's free and I figure more exposure can't hurt, right?

I went to the glass store today and picked up a bunch of new glass. I'm excited to see how they turn out. One of the pieces I got is a deep purple that is supposed to turn a purpley-gold. I still need to get a blade for my saw, but I'm I'm learning how to better use my grinder. I'm also excited to see the kinds of effect I can get from my new dicro slide. I got dark and clear colors to try it on.

I'll be posting more pictures on Handmade Pendants and Crafts when I have more to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment