Friday, January 7, 2011

Trial and error

Well I learned something today. I've been trying out my Dicro Slide and I've figured out while it looks cute, but pale on the light colors, it looks beautiful and striking on dark colors. I tried it on a purple I bought the other day and it came out a wonderful chameleon color. From one angle it is a brilliant blue color and from another it is a golden green. I could have done better with the hole punches, but still, I like the results. I'm going to try it out on my dark red next, and maybe my clear green.

I'll post pictures of it on my Handmade Pendants and Crafts website when I get the chance to take pictures, I'm in the process of moving so I don't know if I'll have a chance anytime soon. I guess I could do it while I'm not able to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment