Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Big Oops?

I realize now that I might have made a mistake on my showcase blog. "Handmade Pendants" is a widely searched phrase. That was all I looked at. I went to see how many pages I'm competing with to get a spot on the front page. Guess how many.

If you guessed millions, you are right.

How can I hope to compete?

I really don't want to start over, even though I have no followers and only a few posts, so I should really be married to the site, but I've put the links out there and I would have to change them. I'm not sure how that will affect the crawling Google spiders. (The only spiders I like BTW.)

I know just starting out you will make a lot of mistakes, but I'm not sure how/if I should fix it. Maybe I can get my Handmade Pendants and Crafts blog to the front of the search. Millions isn't that large of a number, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment