Thursday, December 13, 2012

I did well... I think

I had the Christmas boutique today. Because I sold items that I had made so long ago, I don't really know if I made a profit or not. I sold $90 worth, and donated $10 to the school.
I was going to take a picture of my booth to post, but it took me so long to set up that the boutique started to soon after. My table was too small for all my stuff. I was going to sell some of my sister's baby carriers for her, but there was just no room for me to put them on the table. Also she left them in the car and didn't have the motivation to go back outside and get them.
My sister was demonstrating some essential oils for treating symptoms of autism and ADHD. She got a lot of interest, but only one sale.
She gave me some oils meant to help clear up my face. One is a foaming face wash and the other is a topical treatment.
So I'm going to give it a try and see if it helps. Here is a before pic, we'll see in a month (or so) how well it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment