Saturday, December 8, 2012

Yea! Coasters

So I'm making the coasters now, and I think I've gotten down how I'm going to make them.
Palace Ceramic Decorators Tile/ coaster (Google Affiliate Ad)
I start with a white tile. $0.16 at the Home Depot.

Next I get a decorated contact paper. (Dollar store buy) Or I could use scrap booking paper. I cut the paper to 3 1/2" but you can cut any size.
Kittrich Corporation KIT9995 Contact Paper Rolls 18X25 Yd Clear (Google Affiliate Ad)
I place the contact paper and coat it with Mod Podge and let it dry.

On the other side I place anti-slide "feet".

I use the anti-slide shelf paper from the dollar store.

I cut out little circles.

I cut the back of the tile with the Mod Podge to make it smooth and I glue the feet on that way. Again I let it dry. All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment